HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR NEW TOG GEAR
We put a lot of work into making quality garments that last - but proper care makes all the difference to give it the longest possible life span. Here are some of our tips to keep it at it’s best:
- Best advice: To ensure the best possible care, read the care instructions on each garment and follow accordingly.
- Cold Water: It’s good for the environment and good for your apron. Hot water can break down fabric, and lead to shrinkage.
- Air drying is the best: If you have the time, air drying your garments is always going to preserve them the best. Especially if you want to preserve the length of your apron; tumble dry *low* only as a last resort.
Tumble drying is so so: Been there! Sometimes life is crazy and you just need to throw your apron in the dryer, stick with a tumble dry on low heat. *do not leave the item in the dryer - remove immediately*
- Less is more: Try to use a little less detergent than the bottle recommends. Excess detergent can build up, trapping dead skin and creating an ideal environment for fungus.
- Like colors: Always wash like colors with like colors. Please don't wash a pink apron and a white apron together. Well...you could, but yikes!